24 Aug 2008

Cloud Bolero

I've been a member on Ravelry since march this year, one of the first things I did was look at all the free patterns there were to choose from. I soon found the pattern for the Cloud Bolerao and just as fast I added it to my favorittes. But since then I have tried to find the perfect yarn. Seeing that the pattern calls for fairly thick knitting needles so..

But here the other night, after going to bed, I came to thinking of a project I had given up on. The yarn was perfect and the color I already liked...

The day after, after work and all that, I got the old project forth and unraveled it. I cast on the first 50 st and there was no way back. It took me just 4 evenings to finish the bolero. If yarn had permitted it I would have made one or two rows of pattern more, but it's fine the way it is and I love it. What yarn did I end up using you ask, well I ended up with Eskimo from Garnstudio. Dark brown and made for needles size 8-9 mm. Perfect... The pattern was easy, quick and fun. And the fact that the pattern covers so many sizes is very nice. Thumbs up!

No comments: