6 Sept 2008

Plumcake

So many things to make and to little room in my tummy... And the fact that all I want to make isn't always good for me :(

I love to make things in the kitchen, I also, ufortunatly, love to eat. But I have found it smart to make thing I'm wondering about when I'm having friends over, visiting friends, going on lang walks in the mountain... All in the name of not having to many treats in the house, and to hear others like what I make.

I've always wanted to make something with plums, but whenever I have plums in the house I eat them as they are. *puff* - gone...

So yesterday I went shopping. Bought everything I needed to make a Plumcake I had found and made it, before eating all the plums :) This was rather late, so I tasted the result this morning. I've been tasteing all day, so this cake gets the thumbs up from me :)

Everyone who like or love Applecake will like or love this one too, I'm sure of it. :)

No comments: